Easy FAQ is a Wordpress plugin to easily create, manage and display FAQ style lists within wordpress.
It has a simple, one page, interface and its features include…
- Creating sets (albums) of questions and answers
- Adding & editing questions in those albums
- Customizable structure
- Custom styling via CSS
- Re-organize questions via drag and drop
The plugin is in a beta stage at the moment but if you’re interested you can download a copy (see below).
The current version is 0.1 and can be downloaded from easyFAQ-latest.zip
- Get a copy of the plugin zip file (see above)
- Extract the contents of the zip archive into your wordpress plugins directory (wp-content/plugins)
- Go to the plugins screen in the top right of your wordpress admin menu
- Activate the plugin.
- The plugin creates a subpage called FAQs in the Manage tab of the admin menu
Things to develop:
- The code is going to be cleaned when I have time.
- I’m going to write a readme and apply for the plugin to be included in the worpress plugin directory.
- Apply custom display settings to different albums.
- Feel free to submit any feature requests or bugs in the Easy FAQ post and I’ll look into them.